Mouser Electronics, Inc., the New Product Introduction (NPI) leader™ empowering innovation, is serving engineers with trusted resources for the evolving challenges and opportunities of Edge Computing. Their digital library is packed with informative and engaging content that supports professionals with in-depth articles tailored to a broad spectrum of needs like AI on the Edge and Edge Cybersecurity. In two of Mouser’s recent eBooks, Bringing Intelligence to the Edge and Intelligence at the Edge, leading experts from Mouser, Renesas and STMicroelectronics explore using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in edge computing. Designers will find cutting-edge solutions, high-quality products and enhanced models within Mouser’s dozens of articles, videos and blogs.
With the growing popularity of edge computing in various professional and consumer systems, it is crucial for engineers to have easy access to relevant and practical solutions. Mouser’s Edge Computing content hub provides a carefully curated selection of resources that keeps engineers up to date with the latest edge computing developments. Mouser offers this comprehensive range of content designed to help engineers make informed decisions and implement effective solutions.
Mouser’s Edge Computing resource page is an integrated service center where customers can find the latest products and industry information quickly and easily – all in one place. Additionally, Mouser stocks the industry’s widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components, including the following solutions for edge computing applications:
- NXP Semiconductors SLN-VIZNAS-IOT Solution for Face Recognitionis an EdgeReady development kit for secure face recognition based on the i.MX RT106F Crossover Processor. It features liveness detection, fully integrated turnkey software, and IR and RGB cameras. This i.MX RT106F MCU-based solution is suitable for a variety of smart home applications, smart industrial devices, security, and more.
- Semtech LoRa Edge™ LR1120 Wi-Fi/GNSS Scanner + LoRa®is a low-power, long-range transceiver that leverages Semtech’s LoRa Cloud™ services. It complies with the physical layer requirements of the LoRaWAN® standard specification while also being able to meet various application requirements. It’s best used in intercontinental logistics, multi-regional inventory management, asset loss and theft prevention, and more.
- STMicroelectronics B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery Kitenables a wide range of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing, and direct connection to cloud servers. With 2Mbytes of Flash memory, 786Kbytes of SRAM, and smart peripheral resources, the kit provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a wide choice of specialized add-on boards. It supports a range of wearable or sensor applications in fitness, metering, industrial, or medical, with state-of-the-art energy efficiency and higher security.
- Advantech ESRP-PCS-ADAM6 Intelligent I/O Gatewayshas a built-in WISE-EdgeLink that supports over 200 drivers, enabling efficient real-time data transmission from the edge to the cloud. The ADAM-6 facilitates data transmission between edge devices and the cloud and is ideal for factory management and energy monitoring. It can perform multiple tasks at the edge and comes with Linux OS installed with its integrated design.
- Terasic Technologies FPGA Cloud Connectivity Kit, available to order at Mouser, is certified with key cloud service providers (CSPs) and comes with open-source design examples that support new users through the process of connecting an FPGA-based edge device to the cloud for the first time. It’s based on the Terasic DE10-Nano Kit and adds Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® wireless communication while featuring an ambient light sensor, humidity and temperature sensor, Bluetooth SPP, and more.
For the latest on solutions for edge computing, visit https://resources.mouser.com/edge-computing/.
For more Mouser news, visit https://www.mouser.com/newsroom/.
As a global authorized distributor, Mouser offers the world’s widest selection of the newest semiconductors and electronic components — in stock and ready to ship™. Mouser’s customers can expect 100% certified, genuine products that are fully traceable from each of its manufacturer partners. To help speed customers’ designs, Mouser’s website hosts an extensive library of technical resources, including a Technical Resource Center, along with product data sheets, supplier-specific reference designs, application notes, technical design information, engineering tools and other helpful information.
Engineers can stay abreast of today’s exciting product, technology and application news through Mouser’s complimentary e-newsletter. Mouser’s email news and reference subscriptions are customizable to the unique and changing project needs of customers and subscribers. No other distributor gives engineers this much customization and control over the information they receive. Learn about emerging technologies, product trends and more by signing up today at https://sub.info.mouser.com/subscriber.