L&T Technology Services Limited (BSE: 540115, NSE: LTTS), India’s leading pure-play engineering services company, announced its results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Highlights for Q3FY22 include:
- Revenue at ₹16,875 million; growth of 20%YoY.
- USD Revenue at $225.1 million; growth of 18%YoY.
- EBIT margin at 18.6%; up 340 bps YoY.
- Net profit at ₹2,488 million; growth of 34%YoY.
- Interim Dividend of ₹10 per share; Record date January 27,2022.
During the quarter, LTTS wona USD 45 million deal and a total of 3 deals with TCV of USD 10 million plus. Revenues from digital and leading-edge technologies stood at 56% during the quarter.
We sustained our performance trajectory with sequential growth of 4.2% in constant currency led by strong demand across segments. The deal conversations and pipeline in our six big bets – Electric Autonomous & Connected Vehicle (EACV), 5G, Med-tech, AI & Digital Products, Digital Manufacturing and Sustainability–continues to see healthy improvements our customers make steady progress on their long-term transformative journeys.
We are expanding our EACV global presence with the addition of an engineering R & D center in Krakow, Poland that will strengthen our strategic partnership with European and Global clients.
In line with our long-term growth prospects and strategy, we invested in hiring and on boarding a record 1,900 plus trainees leveraging our Global Engineering Academy that is focused on continue our straining and up skilling. Despite the robust employee addition, we further improved our Operating margin to 18.6%, reflecting gains from investments in talent and innovation”, said Amit Chadha, CEO & Managing Director, L&T Technology Services Limited.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) awarded LTTS with the prestigious Top 25 Innovative Company Award at the 2021 Industrial Innovation Award.
- Zinnov rated LTTS as a ‘global ER&D Leader’ and Leader across its core verticals Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Industrial, Semicon and Telecom.
- Zinnov Zones ER&D Services Report rated LTTS as a ‘Leader’ in Digital Engineering, AI Engineering, Telematics, ADAS, Digital Thread, Tele Health and OTT.
- LTTS has been recognize data ‘Leader’ in Digital Engineering in ISG’s Manufacturing Industry Services 2021 Study in the Transportation, Hi-Tech and Industrial segments.
- ISG’s Life Science Digital Services Study has recognized LTT Sasa ‘Leader’ in Europe & USA in the MedTech and Digital Transformation Services areas.
- LTTS’ Chest-rAITM solution recognized in Innovation in Overall Customer Experience category by ASSOCHAM 2nd Innovators’ Excellence Awards2021.
- Business Leadership Awards 2021 honored LTT Sin the Innovation Excellence and Connected Car Platform of the Year categories.