Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS), an industrial technology manufacturing company empowering a sustainable, connected, and safer world, announced the release of its AEC-Q200 Rev E Qualified Fuses, specifically designed for the demanding circuit protection needs of compact automotive electronics and electric vehicle (EV) applications. The new product portfolio includes a range of thin film fuses, Nano® fuses, PICO® fuses, and cartridge fuses, all certified to meet the AEC-Q200 Rev E qualifications for fuses to ensure the long-term reliability of components used in harsh automotive environments. View the video.
The AEC-Q200 Rev E qualified fuses are ideal for use in a wide range of automotive electronics designs, including:
- On-Board Chargers (OBCs),
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs),
- Battery Management Systems (BMS),
- High voltage DC/DC converters,
- Ignition Systems,
- Sensing line protection,
- Infotainment and Navigation,
- ADAS, Radar, and E-Call.
“Littelfuse is proud to be the first in the market to have a full complement of AEC-Q200 Rev E-qualified fuses, setting a new standard in the industry,” said Daniel Wang, Director Product Management at Littelfuse. “By meeting these new qualification standards with a full complement of thin film, surface mountable, and cartridge fuses, we’re providing automotive industry solutions with good long-term reliability performance, ensuring the success of our customers and their end-users.”
The AEC-Q200 Rev E Qualified Fuses provide a wide range of performance reliability and high I²t values to ensure high inrush current withstand capability, offering a wide array of component options and design flexibility in providing circuit protection against abnormal overload and surge conditions.
Place sample requests through authorized Littelfuse distributors worldwide. For a listing of Littelfuse distributors, please visit Littelfuse.com.
For More Information
Additional information on the latest series release is available on the AEC-Q200 qualified fuses product page. For technical questions, please contact:
- Winson Wang, Product Manager Asia – Cartridge Fuses (WWang3@Littelfuse.com)
- Xuan Ning Teoh, Associate Product Manager Asia – PICO® Fuses (XTeoh@Littelfuse.com)
- Alvin Salvador, Product Manager Asia – Thin Film Fuses (ASalvador@Littelfuse.com)
- John Emmanuel Semana, Product Manager Asia – Nano2® Fuses (JSemana@Littelfuse.com)